Jo Marketer Makes its Debut!


Welcome to Jo Marketer!

Maybe you've visited my other blogs and websites, maybe this is the first time you've visited a Jody Zarn site.  Whatever the case may be, welcome!

My name is Jody Zarn and I call myself a Jack of all Trades, Master of Lots.  Over the years I've done a variety of jobs.  I've been a rifle instructor, a tree planter, and a project manager.  I was the first female hired on the maintenance crew of a crude oil pipeline, and I've also been a teacher.  I've sold shoes and now I sell shakes.


And yes, you guessed it, I am a marketer. There are a million marketers around, and a billion mlm companies to get involved with. It's a great opportunity, if you are prepared--that's the key.

What I've found while I've been in the business, however, is that many people, ordinary people like you and me, get excited about the product and intruigued by the financial potential that we see, and we leap in, both feet first--without any marketing education or experience at all.

And do you know what?

Most network marketers either get frustrated and quit or spend themselves out of business within their first year.

Yikes eh!

Yikes is right.

But it doesn't have to be that way.  Not for you.  Not for me.

So this blog is dedicated to providing a host of resources to the ordinary marketer, so we can hang up our shingle, in whatever mlm company we pick--and keep it up for as long as we want.  So we can be profitable and successful.

I like to call it Marketing with Pride.

So stay with me.  In the coming days and weeks I will be posting a number of articles and resources to help you, the ordinary marketer, succeed in your venture.