Ode to Michelle Pescosolido

So it's 7 pm on the nose, and I've just snuck upstairs to do some work.  This is my second post on this blog, and I'm actually pretty excited to see where this site will go.  As you may know, I also have another, more causal blog.....okay a lot more casual blog....called The Tight Ass Train (ya, long story), and I'm keen to develop this one too.

So why an Ode to Michelle Pescosolido?   And who the heck is Michelle Pescosolido anyway?


Well, as for the why--I thought that paying tribute to this gal would be a great way to get my site up and running, and as for the who--she's just one of the coolest gals on Facebook, and I've learned a whopping amount of "stuff" from her, so what the heck, everyone needs an "ODE" tribute at sometime.  Maybe she'll even stumble upon this page one day, and smile to herself, thinking, "Wow, I made an impact in someone's life."....or "Wow, that's kind of weird..."

I'm hoping for the first one.

So here goes....and don't worry, if you don't know who she is, by the end of the tribute, you will.  You''ll most likely want to call her and invite her out for coffee too, but I'll leave that one up to you.......I don't have her number.

In no particular order, here are a few reasons why Michelle Pescosolido is freaking awesome!

1)  She was just a regular gal trying to make her way in the mlm business, and had the same struggles as you and me.

2)  She did the parties and the calls, and was so aggressive posting and pitching her business on Facebook that many of her friends banned her!!  And let's face it, you aren't a true rookie network marketer unless you've pissed someone off.  It's a mistake we all make.

3) She didn't quit; she didn't give up!  Most would give up, I have to say, but she didn't.  She worked and worked and I recall her saying in her training that she spent many long nights working through round the clock just to make things work.  She did her homework and figured out the in's and out's of Facebook marketing and went to making a whole lot of diddly squat to making a whole lot of $$$.

4) She does a kick ass Facebook training session!!! I'll be honest here.  Last Christmas my family gave me a bunch of money to buy some clothes for myself, as my wardrobe is sadly lacking. Did I spend it on clothes?  Nope.  I spent it on her Social Media course, and I have to say it's the best money I ever spent.  Worth every penny. (However, I still need a new pair of jeans.....)

5) Although I've never met her in person, her voice sounds exactly like my sister-in-law's, Roxanne.  This has nothing to do with marketing.  I just think it's cool.

6)  She returns emails!!!  Yes, she is a high powered MLSP big wig, but I emailed her a couple of times and she took the time to email me back.  That's class.  And that is why I joined her team.

7) She admitted that there were sleepless nights and some tears when she was getting going.  I respect this.  I think it's important to be honest when telling your success story--because let's face it, this is not an easy business to succeed at, and we need to hear that it's hard.  We need to hear that the successful ones have failed and failed, but have continually picked themselves up and made their goals a reality.  Let's face it, if we're going to succeed, we need to be braced for some challenges and failures too.  If everything came easy in life, it wouldn't be worth it.

So I guess my point here is that even if you're struggling right now, or are having doubts, know that you can do it.  Know that if you work hard, learn from others, and believe in yourself, you can achieve success.

And if you are struggling, or if you are looking for a fresh and fun approach to marketing, a site that doesn't read like a text book or encyclopedia, you've come to the right place.  I will be sharing my knowledge and my experiences with you, but I am addicted to humor, so expect the odd joke, and expect to have some fun.

And let's face it, you gotta have fun, no matter what you do in life!!

And Michelle, thanks for your email, thanks for the Social Media course.  And as the gal said in Jerry Maguire, "You had me at.....there were tears."

Ciao.


If you are interested in learning more about about network marketing, or joining a progressive, proactive team, I'd like to hear from you!!