Finding Your Network Marketing Success

Network marketing is not for the faint of heart.  It is tough.  It is demanding.  It requires a sense of drive and passion that is second to none.

That, my friends, is my lesson of the day.

So here's my story.

Every Wednesday I crawl into bed and log into the MLSP weekly Wednesday webinar.  I grab a coke and a snack and I settle in for some really great content.  It's like going to school, but still being able to wear your pj's.  It's great!

After this Wednesday's webinar they told us about a special contest that they were holding where people could submit a short video showing how MLSP had changed their lives, and the winner (chosen by which one got the most "likes") won 2 VIP tickets to their Live the Dream event in Dallas, Texas.

So I thought, what the heck, I'll enter.

And so I did.

I spent the next hour or so (still in bed in the dark, with my kid snoring beside me) putting my video together, telling my MLSP story.  And in telling my story I came to terms with some of my past reflections about being in this whole network marketing business.  It ain't easy.  I won't for a second delude you into thinking that it's a picnic, and that once you sign up you'll be a millionaire by tomorrow.

And so today I put together a little video that talks about these thoughts.  

The video is below, as well as the link to view my contest video.  I'll be honest.  I'm vain enough to want you to watch my video and hear my story, but honestly, I don't have the $$ for airfare, and I'm sure there will be a ton of great entries anyway.  Just hear my story.  And I''ll be happy!





Have a great day my friends. 

Work with me-- ViSalus Sciences