Attraction Marketing: Offer Value

Coffee is a wonderful thing, isn't it. It makes the world go round. Okay, and hugs too. And Pug dogs, and pepperoni pizza....but I digress.

Hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are. I once heard a motivational speaker say that if he woke up in the morning and there wasn't a chalk line around him, he knw it was going to be a goooood day! I like that mantra!


Every day we're alive and kicking is a day we should be thankful for. Life is good! So I've been creative again, making movies, saving lives. I'm really starting to enjoy this youtube stuff. It's fun, and it's easy, and hopefully it can help others out there who are feeling overwhelmed with this whole MLM stuff.

It can be overwhelming at times, can't it. We've all been there. However, the nice thing is that there are some really great resources out there that can help you develop a system that fits your personality and skill set, and meets your needs. And it's all about developing a system, isn't it.

So often we spin our wheels in this business, trying everything, mastering nothing, and not making a whole lot of progress with any of it. The best advice that I can give anyone setting out is to plan out your marketing business as a war strategy. Be methodical. Be precise. Think about what your end goal is and then narrow down specifically how you are going to achieve that goal.

 Everything you do must have a purpose. It must achieve some sort of positive end result. And if it isn't, then why are you doing it? So given that, today I'd like to talk to you about another fundamental piece of the Attraction Marketing puzzle.

If you remember from my other blogs/videos you will know that I like to call attraction marketing a philosophy and a science. It is a philosophy in that it guides how you think about your business and how you relate to clients, but it is a science in that it dictacts precisely how you develop your marketing system/sales funnel. It is not random. It is strategic and organized.

In the other videos I talked about the importance of establishing yourself as a leader or expert. Today I am talking about offering value. Enjoy!










If you liked this post and video, be sure to share it with your friends too!! 

Have a great day, my friends!