Developing Your Successful Lead Funnel

Overwhelm.

That's what I felt when I started getting knee deep in the sea of network markting.  At times I couldn't help but wonder, what the heck had I gotten myself into? Maybe this was all just some big mistake.....like the time I invested in that vacuum thing that claimed to cut hair.....but that's another story.



I knew I shouldn't be stalking my neighbor, but then what should do I do? Stalk his dog and hope he talks to his owner? 

How do I get the word out? 

Then I started poking around the internet and found some interesting information.  The word 'lead funnel' popped up a lot. So did the word 'system.'

Hmmmm what was a lead funnel?  And what the heck was a system? This sounded a wee bit too mechanical for me.  I'm not a mechanic.  All I want to do is get people to buy my stuff!  Now I need to know how to work a wrench too?

But, I kept poking around, and this is what I learned. 



If you haven't created your lead funnel or system yet, you need to.  It's the best way to focused and on the path to success!

But you don't have to do it alone, you know.  Rome wasn't built in a day, and it wasn't built by just one man either.  It was built by a team, and let's face it, if you're going to get anywhere with your business, you need to be part of a team.  One that supports you, and one that educates you.  Most of us newbie network marketers have little to no marketing education to speak of, so how in the world can we succeed then! I'll tell you how.  By surrounding ourselves with the ones who have succeeded.  Learn from the masters. Become part of a team that will answer your questions and show you how to get your word out. 

Click here if you're ready to become part of such a team.

Stop spinning your wheels and start moving.